Dark Clan Forum

Unreal Tournament 3 => Dark Clan & Unreal Tournament 3 => Topic started by: darkredfox on Fri 07.11.2008 16:06:22



Title: Binds and more
Post by: darkredfox on Fri 07.11.2008 16:06:22
Hey there, i speak with Mordsspass yesterday about Doublebinds, which means u have one weapon if u klick once on a button and another if u doubleklick the same button.

So till now i cannot find this possibility 4 UT3, only in UT2k4. But some other good stuff like this: Normaly u cannot throw ur weapon away if the ammo is empty (mostly the AVRIL). But u can bind this in the ini. So i find some threads  from inUnreal.de (Its german, but i hope i find time to translate the informations):

http://unreal.ingame.de/forum/showthread.php?s=39b9379f8560e740f7f19e3773afb43f&threadid=20882&highlight=binding (http://unreal.ingame.de/forum/showthread.php?s=39b9379f8560e740f7f19e3773afb43f&threadid=20882&highlight=binding)
http://unreal.ingame.de/forum/showthread.php?s=39b9379f8560e740f7f19e3773afb43f&threadid=20850&highlight=binding (http://unreal.ingame.de/forum/showthread.php?s=39b9379f8560e740f7f19e3773afb43f&threadid=20850&highlight=binding)

And from Epic-Forum in english:

http://forums.epicgames.com/archive/index.php?t-585031.html (http://forums.epicgames.com/archive/index.php?t-585031.html)

Maybe u can help us to find more informations, cauze i think its very useful to have more control without to many buttons!



Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: VegasKill on Fri 07.11.2008 16:24:10
Throw weapons would be too great... But there stands it works only with an additional mutator on the server  :(
I tryed it and it works only in the offline mode  :-\


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Mordsspass on Fri 07.11.2008 16:27:23
I want doublebinds for UT3!  :-\


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: VegasKill on Sat 14.02.2009 02:49:52
Since some of you asked for weapon binds again, here comes an update how to set that up.
Example for my Mouse Thumb2 button on the side of my mouse: shockgun and stinger.


Make a Backup of your MyGames\UnrealTournament3\UTGame\Config\UTInput.ini, than lets start.
The text in the ini begins this way:

Code:
[Engine.PlayerInput]
MoveForwardSpeed=1200
MoveStrafeSpeed=1200
LookRightScale=300
LookUpScale=-250
MouseSensitivity=22.000000
DoubleClickTime=0.300000
bEnableMouseSmoothing=False

    ...etc, now add this lines

Bindings=(Name="PipeA",Command="switchweapon 4 | setbind ThumbMouseButton2 PipeB")
Bindings=(Name="PipeB",Command="switchweapon 6 | setbind ThumbMouseButton2 PipeA")
Bindings=(Name="ThumbMouseButton2",Command="PipeA")



The red text contains the informations of your weapons and keys. Change it according your needings.

Now search in the same Input.ini the title
Code:
[UTGame.UTPlayerInput]


       add this lines and you are done

Bindings=(Name="PipeA",Command="switchweapon 4 | setbind ThumbMouseButton2 PipeB",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="PipeB",Command="switchweapon 6 | setbind ThumbMouseButton2 PipeA",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="ThumbMouseButton2",Command="PipeA",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)





Thats it. If you got any problems just ask or mail me the input.ini... ut3VegasKill@yahoo.de . Dont forget for what weapons and what key the pipe should be set in that case!


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Raz0rbl@de on Tue 24.03.2009 14:46:53
Im using a lot bind/Twaks too look this Thread http://www.bulletpath.org/forum/unreal-tournament-3/tweaks.html (http://www.bulletpath.org/forum/unreal-tournament-3/tweaks.html)  :)


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Nightmare85 on Tue 24.03.2009 15:05:46
Off-topic:
I have just clicked the link:
Where is nukklebeast???

Greets


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Raz0rbl@de on Tue 24.03.2009 16:51:40
Qesting this myself too. Told it smoka weeks ago..... And well he is great Warfareplayer (http://my.despe.de/ih/bild.php/2,426,nucklebeastR7QAH.jpg) (http://my.despe.de/ih/archiv.php?bild=426&bild_name=nucklebeastR7QAH.jpg)


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Nightmare85 on Tue 24.03.2009 17:23:58
Yeah, he is really a machine.
You can say greets from me ;)

Greets


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: m4rt1ni on Fri 25.09.2009 14:34:30
my binds  xxxras.gif

WASD - movement
Q - rockets
R - avril
E - Shock
F - link
Z- flak
X- stinger
1,2,3 - IH, enforcer, bio
Lshift - sniper
space - jump
C - crouch
mouse 1&2 - primary&secondary fire
mouse 3 - in/out vehicle
mouse 4 - hoverboad
mouse 5 - used to be for Titan :P

all that bashing on Logitech G11
clicking a MX518
and surfing on Razer Exactmat


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: JT-Ripper on Fri 25.09.2009 15:19:13
Omg, need to look on my bindings. I just have a few. Too few.
'mouse 3' - in/out vehicle. I use 'E'. Maybe better to have that on the mouse.
I will try to make so I can have two weapon on one key. Will try out Vegaskills set up.


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: aka_sova on Fri 25.09.2009 16:48:32
Q - rockets
E - Shock
How do you get on hover and get into vehicle? O_o


I use my 2 buttons on the side of my MX518 for shock and avril. Others i do with mouse wheel usually...


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 25.09.2009 17:05:03
Q - rockets
E - Shock
How do you get on hover and get into vehicle? O_o


I use my 2 buttons on the side of my MX518 for shock and avril. Others i do with mouse wheel usually...

Did you read the rest...?

mouse 3 - in/out vehicle


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: joaoFCB on Fri 25.09.2009 17:05:49
err...how do i put those binds? ;D
i only have the usual and really noobish "setbind h dropflag"  msn001.gif


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 25.09.2009 17:20:39
err...how do i put those binds? ;D
i only have the usual and really noobish "setbind h dropflag"  msn001.gif

Vegas made an explanation on the first page...


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: JT-Ripper on Fri 30.10.2009 16:28:17
I have changed my key settings, I have two weapons on each mouse button I use for weapons. So i have 6 weapons on 3 mouse buttons. OMG i have big trouble getting the right weapon in time  xxxras.gif I'm so used to my old settings  msn001.gif. Need more playtime with my new settings, you Darks better watch out when i get used (if i get used) to my new settings 8)

I have tried IH jump bindings on the Training server. I think the hard way is the only and best way to do IH jumps, just pure and hard training fimpact.gif


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: DeineLtan on Mon 02.11.2009 02:39:53
Yo, cool that you show us, maybe i can get some tipps, gotta check out if i can make some on my side mouse buttons, so far, they cant be used in game, didnt know its possible! oO

my binds:

WASD = mouvement
Q = hoverboard
E = exit/enter vehicle
F = Avril
C = crouch
Spacebar = jump
P = dropflag and teamsay "Take flag!"
X = throwweapon and teamsay "Take weapon!"
1-9 = weapons
NumPad 0, 3-9 = some tactic team commands, for example
                       "Return the flag!"
                       "Defend the flag!"
                       "Cover flag carrier!"
                       "Heal tank/DW!"
                       "Thank you! :-)"
                       "Remember: Dont lose our vehicles!" (soooo needed :-/)
                       "Taxi to the flag!"
                       "Taxi flag carrier home!"

but if i could have the Shock rifle and the rockets on the mouse buttons, that would rock even a lot more!

For the guys who have trouble making them, i recommend this site, you can easily find your wished command and a key for it (its German but the commands in English and it just gives you out the text to add to input.ini): http://jeppo.de/unreal/ut3_key_binder/index.html (http://jeppo.de/unreal/ut3_key_binder/index.html)

one thing more I encountered,
when you accidentally wrote in a key bind which uses an already taken key, it doesnt work and mostly deletes the not working, new key in the input.ini after closing the game.
Thats why I always search for the new key i wanna have binded in the .ini (with Ctr.+F) and add if I found a line which uses this key already a ; in front. This semicolon deactivates the line!


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Wed 04.11.2009 11:06:44
Keyboard:

WASD - Movement
E - Vehicle in/out
Q - Hoverboard
R - Avril
x - Teamsay Incoming!
C - Crouch
F - Dropflag and Teamsay Take the Flag!
O - Drop Weapon
Space - Jump
T - Say
Y - Teamsay

Mouse:

I use the first mode for duel and vctf.
Mode 1

Mousebutton 1 - Fire
Mousebutton 2 - sec. Fire
Thumbmousebutton 1 - Shock Rifle
Thumbmousebutton 2 - Rocket Launcher
Mousewheel Left - Impact Hammer
Mousewheel Right - Flak Cannon
Pressing Mousewheel - Link Gun


and the second for 2on2 or 4on4 TDM.
Mode 2
Mousebutton 1 - Fire
Mousebutton 2 - sec. Fire
Thumbmousebutton 1 - Shock Rifle
Thumbmousebutton 2 - Rocket Launcher
Mousewheel Left - Dropweapon
Mousewheel Right - Flak Cannon
Pressing Mousewheel - Link Gun


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: Thigor on Wed 04.11.2009 13:13:24
I only changed the avril key (MOUSE4, side button), I switch weapon by mouse wheel pretty accurately usually

I used to have N for dropflag but I havent got around to putting it back in


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: assassin[be] on Wed 04.11.2009 19:03:52
Numpad: 7,8,9,5 - for movement
numpad 4 - jump
numpad 6 - duck
Star - Shock
Minus - Avril
middle mouse button - Hammer
scroll up - Flak
scroll down - Rocket launcher
Page up - hoverboard
numpad_enter - Enter vehicles
Numpad_0 - Previous weapon
Numpad_. - Next weapon


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: VegasKill on Wed 04.11.2009 20:02:01
Side mouse button 1 = avril,
2 = shock/sniper switch
scroll wheel button = link
f = best weapon (=rocket spam)


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: PainSavour on Thu 05.11.2009 01:41:46
Mouse:
left - fire
right - sec. fire
thumb1 - shock
thumb2 - best weapon
scroll press - link gun

Keyboard:
shift - avril
T - say
G - Teamsay
P - Suicide

The rest are default mostly iirc. I've bound some TeamSay thingies to numpad, like incoming!, helloes^^, thanks, heal tank etc. I also have one bind that has about 50 duke nukem quotes piped...  whistle2


Title: Re: Binds and more
Post by: JT-Ripper on Mon 09.11.2009 13:19:15
Mousebutton 1 - Fire
Mousebutton 2 - sec. Fire
Thumbmousebutton 1 - Shock Rifle / Sniper
Thumbmousebutton 2 - Avril
Mousewheel Left - Impact Hammer / N00b Stinger
Mousewheel Right - Flak Cannon / Link Gun
Pressing Mousewheel - Rocket Launcher

To many weapons on the mouse buttons  xxxras.gif