Show Posts
|
|
Pages: [1] 2
|
|
1
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Dark Clan & Unreal Tournament 3 / Re: .ini tweaks
|
on: Fri 21.08.2009 18:05:42
|
|
How to bind WearponDrop in BTA mode. Go to mydocs/my games/Unreal tournament3/UTgame/Config/UTinput.ini or something u have Go down do [BattleTeamArena.BattlePlayerInput] and type Bindings=(Name="NumPadnine", Command="ThrowWeapon") For example. enjoy.
|
|
|
|
|
2
|
Guests Area / Screenshots / Re: we all love sava_on
|
on: Mon 10.08.2009 07:43:35
|
|
I'm addicted to BTA ((( Yesterday i tryed VCTF and sucked all the time ((( But in BTA i'm pretty good with new mousepad and Win7 rockall ))) Actualy i don't understand why my ping is sometimes toooo high on PHX. When i play in the morning my ping is good 80-90, but in the evening it rises up to 120((( I don't understand, how Sova manages to play at such high pings. May be he is just used to...
|
|
|
|
|
3
|
Guests Area / Sports / Re: 1,2,3...FIGHT!
|
on: Thu 06.08.2009 13:15:58
|
|
gg. I like JuJitsu and have learned it 2 years. I've visited aloso some sambo and karate in childhood and at university too. but now i'm office fish and not fightmashine lol)))
|
|
|
|
|
7
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Dark Clan & Unreal Tournament 3 / Re: What do u want to improve in your gameplay??
|
on: Fri 31.07.2009 07:37:14
|
Yeah! there were 2 guys, one with a flag and another one supporting him, i took a scorp and got it up to the bender, then selfdestructed it and got double kill. I was SURE, that the tank will kill me, when i land))) pure luck))) And you were nice when we got 4th flag, just in right time and place. I was running with a flag when someone placed f**ckin slime!!! But you were just near and captured the flag after me. That's a real teamplay, what i like most in UT3))) 
|
|
|
|
|
9
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Homepage / Re: Player Statistics on _Dark_ homepage
|
on: Fri 24.07.2009 13:43:16
|
One reason of worthlessness (nice word!) of rankings: How can a stupid counter estimate the worth of a player or the worth of his actions?
+5000000 Yes, it's true. I've seen many players with kill/death ratio above 3, but with ELO just around 2200-2500, cause they don't play warfare and/or DM. And in Ru-zone it's even more funny)) Some players (don't wanna to name them) in VCTF do nothing for team. They are single and don't help anyone, never link the tank on Kargo, never link DW and/or nemezis on Necro, don't support flagcarrier on Susp etc. I hate such players. In my previous team i was a supporter. I've linked the tank, helped flagcarrier with bender, took down DW and nemezis on Necro etc. I was on last places in Clanwars, but without me the victory was impossible and match against your clan shows it in best way ))) Aber es tut gut, when man top500 wird)))
|
|
|
|
|
10
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Say hi here! / Re: Say 'hi' here!
|
on: Thu 23.07.2009 14:32:06
|
|
Hmmm, pretty nice, should try this. I'm not bad in BTA sometimes))) there is another server for BTA (it's almost clear all the time). LogoUT. Ther's where most skilled of russian players meet real challenge :)
|
|
|
|
|
14
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Say hi here! / Re: Say 'hi' here!
|
on: Tue 21.07.2009 11:39:03
|
Crusade was a bit disappointing, I guess TNT just wanted to make it crappy.  Also the Voices in Dark DVD wasn't very good, and apparently they're not going to make any more DVD installments due to low budget. B5 FTW!  Gg. I love the ship from Crusade))) Such a power thing) and now there are 2 more "Lost tales", that should be next serial, but they stopped filming??? 
|
|
|
|
|
15
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Dark Clan & Unreal Tournament 3 / Re: What do u want to improve in your gameplay??
|
on: Tue 21.07.2009 09:48:40
|
|
Such a nice topic here))) 1. About improvements. I would like to learn a bit more about how to denie selfdestruction of scorps in bender. I just don't understand the right moment to splash combos for the destruction to be cancelled. Sometimes 4-5 combos is enough, but sometimes i can't understand HOW the hell the scorp dare to hit me... 2. About sens. First of all - i switched off ANY acceleration (in UT3 configs, ini files and Windows registry). Then i should say, that my sens is low))) On mouse 2500dpi, but in game i play about a year with 340. Yes, it takes much longer to turn around, but the aiming is much better i think. I like to use shock core and stinger/link combination. I dislike flak and roket spam, cause it's full random. And i hate those f**ing bioplayers, who just can't kill me with anything but his goo!!! 3. Patch 2.1 sux completely, cause my ping for any server, located in germany is now about 100 (On 10Mbit cable). With 1.3 it was about 75-80.
P.S. i'd love to play duel with anyone) love deck-fps and subterrane, hate pene and gritt.
|
|
|
|
|
16
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Say hi here! / Re: Say 'hi' here!
|
on: Mon 20.07.2009 14:49:50
|
Also i've heard somebody had troubles spelling my nickname)) Anyone calls me just simple - Cosh. VSR is an acronym from Vorlon Sentries on Rest
Ha! I was wondering where you got that name from, I was right! Babylon 5 was one of my favourite Series as well :) yea)))) Babylon 5 FTW! Pity, that Babylon5: Crusade was cancelled after 13 series ((((
|
|
|
|
|
17
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Say hi here! / Re: Say 'hi' here!
|
on: Mon 20.07.2009 14:48:39
|
Unreal mix of two languages (eng+germ) is a real fun)) Not all of you i could hear clearly - radar, bender, atom and sova - the sound was like from another planet )) Wojci, Splitter, Motz - loud and clear))
Radar was also on ts?^^ Is it really so hard to understand me? You never said me something b4.  Not realy, may be the sound level was too low, it's always complicated to understand someone, if he speaks quiet 
|
|
|
|
|
19
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Say hi here! / Re: Say 'hi' here!
|
on: Mon 20.07.2009 09:34:22
|
no one never told me about my sound quality, so i thought it was fine  Well i tried to put better quality in ts, let's see... May be you should just speak out a little bit louder 
|
|
|
|
|
20
|
Unreal Tournament 3 / Say hi here! / Re: Say 'hi' here!
|
on: Mon 20.07.2009 07:56:27
|
Hello again. I was in TS yesterday and it was little bit funny to listen) Unreal mix of two languages (eng+germ) is a real fun)) Not all of you i could hear clearly - radar, bender, atom and sova - the sound was like from another planet )) Wojci, Splitter, Motz - loud and clear)) My microphone is currently some sort of pityfull shit and it's too noisy under windiws7. I'll get another one from Sennheiser soon  Also i've heard somebody had troubles spelling my nickname)) Anyone calls me just simple - Cosh. VSR is an acronym from Vorlon Sentries on Rest - my own clan in UT99 ))) It's gone now, but VSR is an integral part of my nickname in any game ) In real life many friends call my Cosh too (without VSR surely). My actual name is Gregory )
|
|
|
|
|