Shame on MTV for patching and unpatching the server again like 5 times in 5 days. I've asked him so many timez, otherwise I can't play on it with steam version of ut3...
It is really worth to lose the walldodge-after-hoverboard but fixing generally much stuff in the game, I don't understand why he keeps removing it. it's dumb imho
It is really worth to lose the walldodge-after-hoverboard but fixing generally much stuff in the game, I don't understand why he keeps removing it. it's dumb imho
lol, lol, lol me too.


..so u decided to join dark....very well, so we will be still enemys on the field.
. Since the GIT clan has also gone into pieces me and mahamoti decided to make a fun clan of older players(over 23-25......99
...if anyone is interested..bla bla....but i know that probably we are the oldest on the field (28!!!!)). Anyway good luck with your aplication!!!!