Hmm well, so yeah basically everything is still the same, hehe:) I liked the game a lot before, so I guess I'll still enjoy it now. Might see some or all of you online at some point then - thanks for the replies.
Good to hear the Titans have fallen. There wasn't much fun in that game mode as far as I was concerned. But yeah for the rest it still sounds like a very small community with a few games here and there then. Ah well, some things never change:)
I was wondering how UT3 is going these days, and especially vCTF. I used to play a lot but haven't for quite a few months due to an increasing amount of work. Anyway - how are things looking, has it gotten any busier since the Titan pack is released?
I don't feel like installing the game/downloading all patches right now so I figured I'd best just ask:)
Howdy. I sometimes read these forums so I figured I could just as well register and say hi.
Nick = HWS_BASIC, I play vCTF only and therefore often encounter a lot of Dark members. UT3 would be my favourite game but I try out lots of others too. In daily life I work in the games industry. So I guess games take up a lot of my life :)