I already have surge protection for the power surge from the electricity sockets but didnt expect the telephone lines to get spiked.

I will however look into this as and when the tower is returned!
On a more positive note, the laptop is not cost effective to be repaired & I have been informed this afternoon that I will be receiving a Brand New all singing all dancing laptop. Apparently it is so up to date with regards to processor & Graphics card that ut3 can & will be played on it.............

I would also like to say to Vegaskill that it is always nice to include an element of danger whilst playing on UT3 but the downside is the 2 weeks that I have been unable to get online with UT3!

I think it is the ' yin & yang ' effect, opposite's etc..........
All I hope for now is news on the tower................

see you all soon.
regards.


Better take that ethernet cable off next thunderstorm.
via ethernet cable.
