VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« on: Fri 26.03.2010 19:38:16 » |
|
Bk.Rt vs Dark Date: 21 March 2010
| Map | Bk.Rt | Dark | | Necropolis | 3 | 2 | | Sandstorm | 4 | 0 | | Kargo | 0 | 4 |
Necropolis  Sandstorm  Kargo  screenshots taken from the awesome bkrt homepage http://www.blackknights.fr/
Videos as posted by FragDevil: 3 maps played 21-03-2010 :
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Wed 03.11.2010 20:04:42 by VegasKill »
|
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #1 on: Fri 26.03.2010 19:40:08 » |
|
Waiting for the highlights from the matches Devil_77 is preparing in a video. Good Work, and don't get too hard on us on Sand! =)
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Fri 26.03.2010 20:03:15 by VegasKill »
|
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #2 on: Fri 26.03.2010 19:43:26 » |
|
Btw, the l1ghtmyfire written with i instead of 1 is Basher, ...he played on Kargo xD L1ght is inactive... erm, I mean active in other means. 
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Fri 26.03.2010 20:03:27 by VegasKill »
|
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3164
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: Fri 26.03.2010 23:25:50 » |
|
ok, who still didn't win us? ST2?
|
|
|
|
|
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
|
 |
« Reply #4 on: Sat 27.03.2010 08:38:00 » |
|
ok, who still didn't win us? ST2?
Bla. What did you expect?^^ We didn't play for a while and weren't talking about a tactic at all. And then BKRT played pretty epic at the most parts.
|
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
|
|
|
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 1113
|
 |
« Reply #5 on: Sat 27.03.2010 10:57:55 » |
|
U re so right bl00dy.....we cant win without any tactic....we(I^^) were totally confused^^
And bkrt played awesome! Teamwork on a higher level--->bkrt
|
I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide War is in my heart, death is by my side
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #6 on: Sat 27.03.2010 13:12:16 » |
|
We have 90% success-proof official map strategies in the forum. Compare those with the last games - most is kind of different ...playing just for fun, without strategy. Maybe go trough that topic once in a while?
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
|
DEVIL_77
|
 |
« Reply #7 on: Sat 27.03.2010 17:53:49 » |
|
Excellent  Thanks all for yours comments  We feel that you were totally confused on Sandstorm  and we make pression on the fury, all on the avril, isn't it Wojci?  ))) and we have the ULTRApowerFUL_FlagRunner_dé_la_muerté Tyrnoob ^^  Don't worry Oh my great Master of the rypelCam VegaSkill  , i like and i respect your clan, so you will not have a "cosmocat scene"  and this is one of the reason i asked you your best frag and actions on sandstorm  & remember i'm the only one who make a video even if my clan loose  Remember (when i WAS a noob on rypelcam lol  )...  Well, as usual, i think that it will be my best video :D. I'm on Sandstorm & i will do necropolis after (and one video in stand by for Vega;) i will not forget you, don't worry, & a new kind of fragmovie  ) i let you Kargo  Greets 
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Sat 27.03.2010 18:16:15 by DEVIL_77 »
|
|
|
|
|
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 1113
|
 |
« Reply #8 on: Sat 27.03.2010 18:15:52 » |
|
|
I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide War is in my heart, death is by my side
|
|
|
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
|
 |
« Reply #9 on: Sat 27.03.2010 18:18:17 » |
|
I've never seen sooo many smileys in 1 post. Why do you want that vegas makes a video 'bout kargo Devil? To show my airrox vs you? 
|
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
|
|
|
|
DEVIL_77
|
 |
« Reply #10 on: Sat 27.03.2010 18:23:17 » |
|
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Sat 27.03.2010 18:24:32 by DEVIL_77 »
|
|
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #11 on: Sat 27.03.2010 22:39:51 » |
|
Remember (when i WAS a noob on rypelcam lol  )...  That movie was not made by an rcam noob, it is awesome! ...lets see about the new one.  Well, as usual, i think that it will be my best video :D. I'm on Sandstorm & i will do necropolis after (and one video in stand by for Vega;) i will not forget you, don't worry, & a new kind of fragmovie  ) i let you Kargo  Greets  I can look how far I'll come. ...can work on it on Sunday... when our rematch may take place. xD
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Sat 27.03.2010 22:40:51 by VegasKill »
|
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
|
sikeferenc
|
 |
« Reply #12 on: Sat 27.03.2010 22:49:11 » |
|
To show my airrox vs you?  Something similiar: ?  Edit: shame on you darkies, i just saw the results. You should have to practice more!
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Sat 27.03.2010 22:52:03 by sikeferenc »
|
|
|
|
|
|
DEVIL_77
|
 |
« Reply #13 on: Sun 28.03.2010 00:29:02 » |
|
lol sike, yes something like this  When can you play VS us sike? Tell me?  See you tomorow Dark 
|
|
|
|
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
|
 |
« Reply #14 on: Sun 28.03.2010 10:46:02 » |
|
Roflrolf got owned 
|
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #15 on: Sun 28.03.2010 14:30:12 » |
|
Bloodies air rox ain't worse than this one... watched the kargo demo now.  Unfortunately, the tank doesn't allow lots of spectacular action for the team that hasn't got it, but tyrwot did some spectacular carrier kills, also eypo got some nice stuff... I'll pick the most interesting stuff now... and I've seen my lucky rox kill against devil. Seen, but I still don't believe in it...=)
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #16 on: Sun 04.04.2010 18:00:17 » |
|
Welcome back folks! I'll try to finish up the kargo recordings this evening. It will become a 100% (edit: you will see...)-movie. have some nice holidays. 
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Sun 04.04.2010 18:00:47 by VegasKill »
|
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
|
 |
« Reply #17 on: Sun 04.04.2010 18:41:01 » |
|
Oh god. Dementia 2.0?
|
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
|
|
|
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 760
|
 |
« Reply #18 on: Sun 04.04.2010 21:35:43 » |
|
Welcome back folks! I'll try to finish up the kargo recordings this evening. It will become a 100% (edit: you will see...)-movie. have some nice holidays.   I admire your dedication to this game&fragmoviemaking
|
Why is every1 acting so russian?
_STEAM
|
|
|
|
DEVIL_77
|
 |
« Reply #19 on: Mon 05.04.2010 00:10:58 » |
|
|
|
|
|
|