ok i know understand how the rcam works and the timepath....but the problem is that than i reload the demo, it dont stop on the right time, sometimes.....why?
Yeah, i got this problem sometimes too

Before doing your campoints, don't play too much with the right arrow

it's more longer but there is less surprises like that

What i do is :
Edit the file UTRypelCam.ini
(in C:\Users\DEVIL

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config)
And change this value

TimedPathStartTime=287.590942 to 286.790942 (it's an exemple^^) but, it hard to find the right value (Close UT3, change the ini, load UT3 & your demo and wait ZZZzzzZZZzzz

) ... Good luck

@Devil: I have no idea why its so dark on youtube. When I watch it on my pc everything is bright and fine

You can change the contrast & color on your "TV" & on your graphics card Bloody

I think that your contrast & color on your graphics card are too Dark & your TV too clear no?
