Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VelociraptorKC - Joining _DARK_  (Read 5873 times)
VelociraptorKC
banned

« on: Sat 23.10.2010 22:56:22 »

Hey guys! Just wanted to apply to join the dark vctf clan tongue.  Anyways, my in-game users are:  VelociraptorKC, RaptorKC, XxRedDronexX, and XxPureDamagexX, although i will mainly use velociraptorkc.  Outside ut3 i like to listen to music, ride my bike, and read a lot.  I am from the  San Diego, California area and usually have a pretty decent ping.  I am very competitive, you can check my stats on this site, my best psotions are capturing the flag(I have more flags than games played), and killing. My favorite weapons are the Shock, Sniper, Link, And Rockets.  Cu guys in game  Smiley

Edit by Vegas: changed board title
« Last Edit: Wed 03.11.2010 19:55:04 by VegasKill »
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Sun 24.10.2010 10:52:56 »

I have seen you the first time, yesterday, as a spectator on Jo1t. As long as no one from _Dark_ really knows you, you can't aim at becoming a _Dark_ member.

West Coast of the US of America and a 'good ping'... towards Eu servers? Betcha got 300ms, at least. xxxsleep.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Sun 24.10.2010 10:54:39 »

Never met him either. Dunno 'bout the ping problems. But afaik their ping is quite good. ~180 Ping = almost as good/bad as mine  msn012.gif
« Last Edit: Sun 24.10.2010 10:55:53 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VelociraptorKC
banned

« Reply #3 on: Sun 24.10.2010 17:27:57 »

ha, @ vegas, you might have seen me before but i mainly play on U.S. servers 80 percent of time. Also, I meant that i have a pretty good ping everywhere (not like i have 250 or 300 on euro) but im also very good with skill and still pretty good on euro servers.  I'm a big fan of bloody bender and wojci also, and i have more cpatures than games, and i think i would be very useful to the team  Smiley
VelociraptorKC
banned

« Reply #4 on: Sun 24.10.2010 17:29:50 »

Also, if you guys want, I could get on ut3 now and you guys can play me in vctf or duel/bta match to see if you think im good  tongue
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #5 on: Mon 25.10.2010 13:41:22 »

iv'e seen you once and i can tell that you, amazingly, can be better than bloody swearing xD well, bloody swears at the game itself ^^
anyway, i'm not dark. good luck!

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Mon 25.10.2010 15:06:56 »

iv'e seen you once and i can tell that you, amazingly, can be better than bloody swearing xD well, bloody swears at the game itself ^^
anyway, i'm not dark. good luck!

I could stfu as well, but that would be boring. Its like a love-hate relationship with UT3.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #7 on: Mon 25.10.2010 15:46:38 »

i don't like the type of players who say stfu and play. jesus, let us swear and type whatever we want. it won't change anything, it just makes us more relieaved  xxxras.gif

iFCB
VelociraptorKC
banned

« Reply #8 on: Mon 25.10.2010 23:43:23 »

lol dude honestly i dont know you, and ive also never played with you...
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Tue 26.10.2010 11:56:08 »

I don't think I've seen you anywhere, so can't give an opinion, so it's basically a no. Just my two cents.

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
SecsyMilf This post was removed by a moderator (abusive)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #11 on: Sat 30.10.2010 23:10:41 »

popcorn

iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #12 on: Sun 31.10.2010 10:37:52 »

popcorn

This smiley doesn't fit at all. Yet, nothing rly entertaining happened Wink

VelociraptorKC
banned

« Reply #13 on: Wed 03.11.2010 02:43:41 »

Holy crap secy, dude, i know its u zaryus, my skill is very very good this clan can see for themselves.  And i never ever rage quit gen-x dude, they put me on a fake team called team 2 that doesnt get to do anything, therefor i said i quit then paper kicked me out.  And i never applied for eX, and dude dont let me tell them what happened with u and utf.  Fine i will.... he got into utf, stayed in for like 2 months, then he raged out of them, so they hate u dude
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Wed 03.11.2010 11:37:57 »

popcorn its becoming better bloody  popcorn

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
SecsyMilf This post was removed by a moderator (abusive)
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Wed 03.11.2010 15:12:27 »

vegas close plz....-_-

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
l3oomer
Godlike Member

« Reply #17 on: Wed 03.11.2010 16:04:23 »

gogo RaptorKC, do u remember me, my friend?

lol at Zaryus undercover was blasted by his signature :)
SecsyMilf
banned

« Reply #18 on: Wed 03.11.2010 18:42:12 »

vegas close plz....-_-

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Wed 03.11.2010 19:53:25 »

Topic locked, good bye US of A kiddies.

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Sat 04.12.2010 23:55:01 »

@VelociraptorKC:it should become pretty obvious that you were refused as dark clan member if you read through the replies. & I can't find those 'posts by Wojci & Bloody' supposedly promoting you. Finally, pls don't bother me to unban you while I'm playing. If I got you right, it'd follow the only purpose to flame against that other banned SecsyMilf account - in turn I removed the abusive posts for you.

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: