Logo
Main menu
Members
Matches
Forum
Gallery
Dark Clan Forum
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Members
Login
Register
Dark Clan Forum
>
Guests Area
>
General
> Topic:
Old times, new times
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Old times, new times (Read 11025 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3164
Old times, new times
«
on:
Wed 25.11.2020 21:07:27 »
Hey guys,
Accidentally i opened that forum again. Was wondering how's everyone doing after all those years.
So, if someone opens that topic, write some words on how's life
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #1 on:
Mon 14.12.2020 21:00:08 »
Life's as good as the pandemic lets it. Got a good job, nice flat, good gf and not enough vacation. Only thing missing is the ability to go to the gym.
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of
Zyzz
.
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #2 on:
Tue 05.01.2021 19:18:37 »
Greetings to all _Dark_ies and and UT3 folks I met so many years ago!
Life is quite good, 2020 wasn't as bad as feared. I wish the same for all of you! Best of luck for the New Year to all of you!
Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3164
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #3 on:
Sat 27.03.2021 21:11:59 »
Great, nice to hear from you guys!
I keep on with my life in Israel. Mostly working in hi-tech, finishing my Masters, working out and dancing in the rest of the time. Whoever saw me on facebook or instagram knows what i'm talking about. :))
Whoever hasn't, some of my videos :
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9KD2Pnhtg9/
Funny thing is that darkredfoxxx also started poledancing after following his girlfriend, and found me on instagram through pole dance (i still had my 'aka_sova' username there). So, surprisingly, he found me again, in a new domain :))
Anyway, if you whenever decide to visit Israel, let me know. After the huge vaccination program we already have clubs and bars open :)
dance
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 15
dance into the dark
Old times, new times -> current time
«
Reply #4 on:
Mon 20.12.2021 14:13:38 »
Hi fellows,
i am still playing. I am the last dark member online?
Well Ut3 is "not dead yet" .
Maybe take a look on it? Look for the ultimate servers :)
Chhers dance
Well, I don´t know who built the world, maybe god, maybe evolution. But I seriosly know, who will destroy it!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
Re: Old times, new times -> current time
«
Reply #5 on:
Mon 20.12.2021 14:29:33 »
Quote from: dance on Mon 20.12.2021 14:13:38
Hi fellows,
i am still playing. I am the last dark member online?
Well Ut3 is "not dead yet" .
Maybe take a look on it? Look for the ultimate servers :)
Chhers dance
Hey hey dance!
Believe it or not but I was actually playing an offline match yesterday for old times sake. For some reason I couldnt connect to any servers but I'd be up for a match in a few weeks. First I gotta get tanned in Sri Lanka!
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of
Zyzz
.
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #6 on:
Sun 09.01.2022 21:28:19 »
Hey guys! It's been some time.
Currently I'm not playing any games... be so kind and frag someone for me too.
Mess with the best, die like the rest
dance
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 15
dance into the dark
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #7 on:
Mon 06.06.2022 01:21:30 »
I will frag for you!
dance
Well, I don´t know who built the world, maybe god, maybe evolution. But I seriosly know, who will destroy it!
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 223
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #8 on:
Sat 29.10.2022 04:35:19 »
Is UT3 still alive?
I want to play a match for old times sake :)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #9 on:
Fri 04.11.2022 17:45:49 »
Quote from: Lightmyfire on Sat 29.10.2022 04:35:19
Is UT3 still alive?
I want to play a match for old times sake :)
I played with dance a few times the last few weeks. There is still an active server online, believe it or not hahaha
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of
Zyzz
.
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 223
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #10 on:
Fri 11.11.2022 20:30:10 »
Haha, yeees!! Me, Dance and Matzner play some now. All Dark clan tagged! BLOODY join us some day. We can arrage new clanwar
? VS?
dance
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 15
dance into the dark
Not dead yet
«
Reply #11 on:
Fri 18.11.2022 10:23:56 »
Hey mattes,
good things never die :)
Indeed there are some server online. We are running a server with four gamtypes.
Just a couple of days ago, I' started to built a homepage ->
https://ut3-ultimate.com/
(quick and dirthy in first step just for the demorec).
We are a small community. But argue and accuse each other as ever. Some things do not change.
Take a look again.
In case you don't know, since "Gamespy" is no longer online, you need an online patch.
https://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20
cheers
the dance
Well, I don´t know who built the world, maybe god, maybe evolution. But I seriosly know, who will destroy it!
bobmarley
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 1
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #12 on:
Mon 08.07.2024 22:46:31 »
May aswel add a reply, even if no one will ever see this. Im eridaut3/ctrl-alt-elite. Well thats my 2 main names i remember playing as. Probably more!!
Had a random spam email from here so thourth id pop in and see whats new. Ive stopped playing for years and years! I joined here just over 10years ago. Spent way too long playing this game when i was little, but the memories will live on, got to speak to many different peolple all over the globe. Since then life has changed massively for me pandemic was the best thing ever happen to me, met so many people as I and many others took no notice to lockdowns. Reconnected with old mates from school+ new mates and ended up meeting my now girlfriend. looking back at all thr players, wonder where life has took thrm, back then i was immature and raged alot, like we did!
Anyway hope all the best for past and present players wherever they may be! Peace out
?❤️
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #13 on:
Fri 26.07.2024 19:55:22 »
Hi, sorry about the spam email.
Bots are getting better and better at solving questions for registering at forums. Even if custom questions are used and updated, new bots overcome this hurdle... had to disable member activation for now. Dead internet theory becomes more and more realistic.
Mess with the best, die like the rest
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 223
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #14 on:
Thu 02.01.2025 13:25:39 »
Hello all!
How is everyone doing?
Happy new year!
Is there a active server to join nowadays?
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #15 on:
Thu 02.01.2025 18:25:55 »
Quote from: Lightmyfire on Thu 02.01.2025 13:25:39
Hello all!
How is everyone doing?
Happy new year!
Is there a active server to join nowadays?
Hey there mate!
Happy new year to you, too. I'm fine and well here, lots of work and not enough vacation, can't complain apart from that. How are you doing?
I'm not sure if there are any servers online at all. Didn't they shut them all down last year or so?
«
Last Edit: Thu 02.01.2025 18:26:21 by Bloody.Bender
»
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of
Zyzz
.
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 223
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #16 on:
Thu 02.01.2025 22:38:20 »
Quote from: Bloody.Bender on Thu 02.01.2025 18:25:55
Quote from: Lightmyfire on Thu 02.01.2025 13:25:39
Hello all!
How is everyone doing?
Happy new year!
Is there a active server to join nowadays?
Hey there mate!
Happy new year to you, too. I'm fine and well here, lots of work and not enough vacation, can't complain apart from that. How are you doing?
I'm not sure if there are any servers online at all. Didn't they shut them all down last year or so?
Sounds good! All good here also. 3 kids at home now. 1 ex wife etc
?
Any kids for the rest of you?
I dont know. I hope maybe @Dance can answer this. I also sent him a PM. His homepage is still active.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #17 on:
Thu 02.01.2025 22:49:53 »
Quote from: Lightmyfire on Thu 02.01.2025 22:38:20
Quote from: Bloody.Bender on Thu 02.01.2025 18:25:55
Quote from: Lightmyfire on Thu 02.01.2025 13:25:39
Hello all!
How is everyone doing?
Happy new year!
Is there a active server to join nowadays?
Hey there mate!
Happy new year to you, too. I'm fine and well here, lots of work and not enough vacation, can't complain apart from that. How are you doing?
I'm not sure if there are any servers online at all. Didn't they shut them all down last year or so?
Sounds good! All good here also. 3 kids at home now. 1 ex wife etc
?
Any kids for the rest of you?
I dont know. I hope maybe @Dance can answer this. I also sent him a PM. His homepage is still active.
Oh, well... I hope you are doing well either way. <3
I do have UT3 still installed, I couldn't find any servers tho. I'd love to play another match again.
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of
Zyzz
.
Bachelor
Doublekill Member
Offline
Posts: 96
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #18 on:
Thu 17.07.2025 14:45:18 »
Hello bitches, it's me Basher-King
.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
Re: Old times, new times
«
Reply #19 on:
Thu 17.07.2025 14:49:17 »
Quote from: Bachelor on Thu 17.07.2025 14:45:18
Hello bitches, it's me Basher-King
.
Hello! I see you've got your bachelors now? :D
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of
Zyzz
.
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
Guests Area
-----------------------------
=> General
===> Jokes, funny pictures!
===> Off Topic
===> Hardware
===> Software & Driver
=> Hobbies & Freetime
===> Music
===> Movies
===> Sports
===> Hobbies
===> Other Games
=====> Tribes Ascend
=======> General Discussion
=======> News, Announcements & Information
=======> Screenshots & Images
=======> Videos & Movies
=====> Flash Games
=> Video & Screenshot Corner
===> Screenshots
===> Videos
-----------------------------
Unreal Tournament 3
-----------------------------
=> Dark Clan & Unreal Tournament 3
===> Clan Matches
=====> Clan Matches - unofficial
===> Homepage
===> Downloads
=====> Maps
=====> Expansions, Mods and Mutators
=> Presentations
===> Joining _Dark_ Clan
===> Say hi here!
-----------------------------
RypelCam
-----------------------------
=> RypelCam
===> Killing Floor
===> Red Orchestra
===> Red Orchestra 2
===> Rising Storm 2 Vietnam
===> Unreal Tournament 99
===> Unreal Tournament 2004
===> Unreal Tournament 3
===> Tactical Ops
===> Tribes Vengeance
=> Tutorials & Discussion
Loading...