|
Splitter
|
 |
« Reply #20 on: Sun 10.05.2009 19:22:32 » |
|
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Sun 10.05.2009 19:23:19 by Splitter »
|
|
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter. 
|
|
|
|
Nightmare85
|
 |
« Reply #21 on: Sun 10.05.2009 19:28:04 » |
|
Calm down, kiddy. I just remember when I wrote "I, too" in UT3 and you made a whole story of it... I only wrote it because his question was an invitation 
|
I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
|
|
|
|
Splitter
|
 |
« Reply #22 on: Sun 10.05.2009 19:30:17 » |
|
i, too?
omg you remember things......
what ever i just wonder that someone is pissing of because he has to scroll down 10 centimetres more on a homepage....
|
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter. 
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #23 on: Sun 10.05.2009 19:39:46 » |
|
Hey Vegas, Thanks for your reply.  Adblock is a bit more powerful than this. Look in the advanced options, there is far more you can block than just plain images. I'm sure you'll find a way. Gl with that. And I keep the header, because Radarfox has done a really good job there.
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
headshot241
Doublekill Member

Offline
Posts: 37
|
 |
« Reply #24 on: Sun 10.05.2009 23:49:03 » |
|
Erm , for what its worth guys this is my first visit to the new site & I like it.
Very nice & professional indeed.
good work.
|
Have fun, its only a Game!
|
|
|
ArcAne
banned
Offline
Posts: 211
PtE
|
 |
« Reply #25 on: Mon 11.05.2009 07:43:06 » |
|
Looks very nice, good work
|
|
|
|
|
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 954
GRRRRR!
|
 |
« Reply #26 on: Mon 11.05.2009 10:55:59 » |
|
WOOOOHOOOO! We have the skilled tech staff ever! Maybe we should offer Vegas and Radek 4 rent to Epic.  And now we know, how does Epic feels if they read the post from Nightmare.  I understand both sides: U have to scroll down to see the posts. And its one little move with ur finger on the scrollwheel. Yeah, its possible to hide the header, but I LOVE THIS FAKKING AWESOME DESIGN!  thx thx thx guyz 4 having the great looking most pimpy HP of all UT3 sites ever!
|
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
|
|
|
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 176
|
 |
« Reply #27 on: Mon 11.05.2009 11:06:06 » |
|
And now we know, how does Epic feels if they read the post from Nightmare. lol I guess so...  but the difference is that vegas cares about concerns (without getting money for it) and epic ... 
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nightmare85
|
 |
« Reply #28 on: Mon 11.05.2009 13:34:04 » |
|
Okay, it works now!  Vegas helped me a lot. Thanks again. P.S. If I want to see the main page, I can simply deactivate AdBlock  And now we know, how does Epic feels if they read the post from Nightmare.  I understand both sides: U have to scroll down to see the posts. And its one little move with ur finger on the scrollwheel. grrrr  haha, if they read, yes, sometimes even I doubt they read anything^^ Greets
|
I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
|
|
|
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
|
 |
« Reply #29 on: Mon 11.05.2009 16:11:24 » |
|
Yeah, its possible to hide the header, but I LOVE THIS FAKKING AWESOME DESIGN!  Dude your not alone 
|
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
|
|
|
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 954
GRRRRR!
|
 |
« Reply #30 on: Mon 11.05.2009 21:06:55 » |
|
Hehe Bender, we're soul brothers!  @Nightmare: My fault. Sometimes I doubt, some of them can read. 
|
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
|
|
|
ArcAne
banned
Offline
Posts: 211
PtE
|
 |
« Reply #31 on: Mon 11.05.2009 21:51:28 » |
|
Epic don't read a thing, just see Patch 2.1
|
|
|
|
|
|
sikeferenc
|
 |
« Reply #32 on: Tue 12.05.2009 07:42:06 » |
|
Arcane are u in the LoL? LOL! U're infected by Basher, always changeing clan its his sickness. 
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 07:42:47 by sikeferenc »
|
|
|
|
|
ArcAne
banned
Offline
Posts: 211
PtE
|
 |
« Reply #33 on: Tue 12.05.2009 07:45:00 » |
|
I dont always change clan, i have been in 2. Corrupt and L.o.L
Basher has been in like 6 or so
_Dark_ ROYAL (Tried MSF) RubeRoid Corrupt L.o.L
xD
|
|
|
|
|
|
sikeferenc
|
 |
« Reply #34 on: Tue 12.05.2009 12:34:29 » |
|
I dont always change clan
But after u infected by Basher u'll change clans. It's Basher's pestilence. 
|
|
|
|
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 954
GRRRRR!
|
 |
« Reply #35 on: Tue 12.05.2009 12:52:50 » |
|
At least Basher is honest. Namely a honest clan whore, but not snaky...  To kill (as the leader!) the own clan like a thief from behind and prate about boring matches, but join the next clan with a leader u hate (or do u forget the chrisaw-incident?) - WTF DUDE!? btw: Do ur ex-mates know, what u doing? Should be difficult to explain them, why exactly u murderer ur clan...
|
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
|
|
|
|
Nightmare85
|
 |
« Reply #36 on: Tue 12.05.2009 13:08:34 » |
|
So this L.o.L clan becomes stronger and stronger? Maybe there will be a new competitor for you Darkies?^^
My opinion about Basher with using 1 word: Crap
Greets
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 13:09:24 by Nightmare85 »
|
|
I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
|
|
|
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member
Offline
Posts: 3515
|
 |
« Reply #37 on: Tue 12.05.2009 13:10:08 » |
|
Greets is your opinion?^^
|
Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
|
|
|
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader
Offline
Posts: 609
|
 |
« Reply #38 on: Tue 12.05.2009 13:23:09 » |
|
Greets is your opinion?^^
lol stupid
|
|
|
|
|
VegasKill
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 3912
|
 |
« Reply #39 on: Tue 12.05.2009 13:25:30 » |
|
My opinion about Basher with using 1 word: Crap
Greets
Hehe, you fooled Bloody with this.  New competitor? Don't know, lets see how long they'll survive... with Bahser_Kind in the shopping bag usually this happens:
|
Mess with the best, die like the rest
|
|
|
|